Thursday 20 June 2013

Glastonbury OOTF

So I thought I would do a blog post on the outfits that I’m going to wear over Glastonbury (OOTF if you will). Unfortunately Glastonbury often becomes a catwalk for every skinny girl to get her legs and stomach out in cutoff’s and croptops – not that I wouldn’t be the same if I wasn’t a size 10 but that’s by the by.

Before my future boyfriend had even seen me my friends had filled him in on how my nailvarnish matched my wellies and he thought “who is this nightmare girl who will probably hate camping and be going back to change every second” – of course he couldn’t have been more wrong. Yes I like to match my nailvarnish to my wellies but that’s just fun! Still my Glastonbury packing is a highlight – It’s like when you have non-uniform day at school and you want to wear your best, coolest outfit – times that by 10 and you’ve got the 5 days of Glastonbury in a nutshell (for me anyway!).


So here we are, my 5 days of Glastonbury!

Wednesday:

Something comfy to travel down there in, walk around, and pitch a tent in! I love these trousers from New Look. They are in a soft material, slightly baggy and so comfortable. Plus they are covered in tiny little Elephants, what's not to love?!



 Thursday:

All these outfits are weather dependent but if the sun is shining I will be wearing this dress. It's from Dorothy Perkins and they have it in 3 different style, hearts bows and cobalt blue. I bought the hearts but think I might go back for the blue as well. Adding a touch of glamour to Glastonbury,



 Friday:

The fun really starts now as the music properly starts. I will be jumping around to The Hives in my favourite H&M top and Primark shorts. (I avoid shorts as a rule as they make my legs look awful but it's Glasto so hey ho!)



Saturday: 

Time to get out the leggings - weather forcast says rain so far but I will be seeing Chase & Status and Example so I think these (Primark) Aztec leggings will be perfect for dancing. 


Sunday:

Last day of the festival requires a dress for some swaying to Mumford and Sons. I picked this green dress up in the sale in New Look. I do like a fit and flare dress - the necklace was from a friend.



I have also stock piled on jewellery - I do like shiny things and I bought a canvas bag, although I will probably grab one of the free festival ones once I am in. 

Canvas Bag - Primark

Neon Ring - New Look

On the Monday I will just wear leggings home as they are the most comfy and require the least effort. I keep talking to my friend about it and we are both getting so excited. I can't believe it is so close now!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment