Sunday 16 June 2013

Over and done with...

I've finished my exams and with it I have finished my 4th year and 'Reading and Studying Literature' and I can't say that I'm not relieved. Revising for that exam was horrible, learning quote after quote, frantically reading my notes and wondering what on earth the questions could be.

The morning of the exam before I had even opened my eyes I ran through the quotes in my head before I had even opened my eyes and found that I could remember them all which put my mind slightly at rest. The exam wasn't too awful and I answered all the questions (I hope) precisely and I even managed to drop in all the quotes as well.

I have to wait until August to find out if I passed the course which hopefully I will have done as I passed all my essays.

I've also been looking at which course to do next, either 19th Century Literature or 20th Century Literature. They both start in October so I will still get a few months off which will be nice as it means I get to read my own books for a little bit. 19th Century has an exam at the end but it looks like it might be the better course with novels that will hold my interest and it will have an element of History to it which is appealing.

I am looking forward to going into my 5th year, I am so close to finishing and getting my degree. Still it wont be until 2015 so a little way to go yet!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment