Monday 10 June 2013

Exam Exam Exam

As mentioned in my previous post I am a part time student at the Open University and currently in my 4th year. This year I have picked 'Reading and Studying Literature' which all sounded well and good 9 months ago but then I realised that I would have to do an exam and I freaked out.

But I told myself it would be fine, 'it's miles away' I said. Apart from now it's only 3 days away, I don't think I know enough quotes (YOU CAN'T TAKE YOUR BOOKS IN!!) and what if I don't know how to answer the question.

This is the first exam I've done in 7 years and I swear I didn't used to get this worked up about them. I'm normally quite calm and don't get stressed about these things but all I can think about is 'what if my pen runs out?!'

Of course none of this is helped by sitting on here writing a blog when I should be violently trying to cram quotes into my brain until they stick.

Why on earth am I doing this again?!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment