Friday 11 July 2014

Passing the Exam

It is with much relief and delight that I can say I passed my 5th year!

It is such good timing as I am going on holiday on Monday and I don't have to worry about it I can just relax and enjoy myself, rather than worrying about the possibility that I didnt do well.

It will be such a relief to go home tonight and throw away all those horrible notes and quotes and try to forget all that I struggled to remember.

And this just proves that even if you forget the main character in Jane Eyre (which FYI is Jane Eyre) you can still pass! (NB: I was under a lot of stress. This is my excuse and I'm sticking with it!)

Now I just need to starting prepping for my FINAL course, and thankfully there will be no exam and just lots of story and poetry writing :)

Happy Face!



C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment