Monday 4 November 2013

Spooky weekend

Quite a late post but I was a) hungover this weekend and b)attempting to write an essay.

This is my 3rd real Halloween – my parents also stood by the fact that it is an American tradition and therefore I was never allowed to trick or treat. I am a little bit old for that now but I can still carve pumpkins and get dressed up for Halloween parties!

As usual I went for the cuter pumpkin faces and Leigh went for a Dr Who themed one this year! We also had to have the obligatory shot of our cat ~ Pumpkin ~ named because we got her this time last year and it was just too cute not too!






We also went to a Halloween party over in Hoxton with a group of friends. Getting ready together was really fun with everyone’s outfits coming together. I had a bit of a panic on Friday as I couldn’t find my corset so I had to rush out at lunch and buy a dress (like I need an excuse?!) I also found time to do my nails in typical Halloween fashion......


I think the overall look was quite good though even though by the end of the night my makeup was completely melted and all down my face.


 We went to Primrose Hill to watch the fireworks across London on the Saturday. It is always a good spot for not only admiring the view, especially at night as it’s beautiful but because there is always a lovely atmosphere up there as everyone takes in the stretch of twinkly lights that is London. Unfortunately my camera is not good enough to capture fireworks going off in the distance so here is one from last year instead!    


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment