Monday 18 November 2013

November Favourites

It is getting so close to Christmas now I can almost smell the fake pine smell on my plastic Christmas tree but before December comes November which means it's time for another favourites post.

So let's get started!

I have a few fashion favourites this month. Winter is my favourite time because it means I can hide under jumpers and there is no nicer feeling than being snuggly warm to me.

This beautiful rose covered jumper (£13) was a Primark find and is thin enough that it isn't too bulky under a coat but keeps you warm.

Next is this bold statement top. Long sleeved - I do love a long sleeve and I also love lions!

Look at it. Just look. How could I resist?! Another Primark buy at 10.

And finally the best thing I have ever bought, the pièce de résistance. Not going to lie I had a bit of a battle with myself about whether I should buy this as it was a little bit on the pricey side at £95 - although I used my student discount so it went down to £85  but still it was worth it. Because it is beautiful.


Fluffy Fluffy Fluffy. This Topshop coat is so warm, at the moment perhaps a little too warm on the tube, but I don't mind really because you couldn't tear it off me. If I could sit at work wrapped up in it then I would. The fluffy liner detaches from the parka so it can be used as a spring coat as well, and the parka is waxed treated to keep off those pesky raindrops which seem to be coming along. Plus the hood is furry and massive. It's pretty darn perfect and probably my top favourite thing this month.


Next on the list is my favourite food/drink. What with the winter creeping in I have gone back to drinking tea. Unlike the majority of the British public I *shock horror* don't really like tea that much. But with the days getting decidedly colder I need something to warm my hands. With that in mind I have found a new favourite tea which just screams Christmas.


It tastes just like it says on the box of apples and cinnamon and wonderful times.

This leads on to another favourite which smells so good I want to eat it. Obviously Yankee Candle are renowned for the delicious smells that they can't help but give out. I have asked for a large one to go on my Christmas list so I am very excited about opening that on Christmas Day. I prefer sweet smelling candles so this is perfect for me, although I'm sure not to everyone's smell. 


Which leads to my final favourite(s) of the month - Music. I've got a couple of songs which I am listening to non-stop. They have really suited my mood this month which has been slightly melancholy.

Berlin - RY X

Sail - Awolnation

And there we have it, a few things that I like this month. Next month will be my Christmas favourites! I am just a little bit excited - can you tell?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment