Wednesday 27 November 2013

Hello Miss Mint

So some very exciting news - I have been asked to be a contributor/writer for a new website called hellomissmint.com which is coming to a computer screen near you in January 2014.


I have been asked to be the writer of a weekly travel section - which will be called 'Wanderlust' with lots of little travel tips and my reviews of countries. I will also be writing a column called 'The London Monologues' which will discuss life in the big city.

As well as the travel column you must all make sure you tune into the other ladies columns which will be covering all of the below.

It's going to be filled with lots of fun things which will enrich your lives and make you wonder how you ever lived without the sound advice of the Miss Mint team.



I am honoured to be asked to take part of this fresh project and it gives me a chance to write more which is so great because I love any excuse to have a chatter. Also don't worry I will still be posting my usual waffle on here.

Make sure that you all tune in - I will post the link when we are up and running in January. I know you are as excited as I am!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment