Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year

A very happy New Year to you all!

I hope you have a lovely year ahead filled with lots of happiness and success.

I've gone back to my old resolutions of the year and I am happy to tell you that out of the fifteen I set myself I managed to keep one! Perhaps best not to actually set any so I can't disappoint myself by failing to keep them.

Instead we will just say that I will try my best to have the greatest year possible whilst trying to fulfill some goals.

You may have noticed I've had a bit of a spring clean on the blog - New Year means a little bit of a spruce up. All the recipes are now also under their own tab making them easier to find. This is also to celebrate getting 10,000 views on the blog which is just brilliant and has made me so happy :) Thank you to all of you who read this, it means a great deal to me.

Its going to be a very good year indeed. 

C x


No comments:

Post a Comment