Wednesday 28 January 2015

House Favourites

I don't have a full favourites for you this month, I've been so busy that I haven't had time to sit down and read or buy any new clothes to show you!

What I do have however is a whole load of home favourites that I want to share with you.

First up and a gadget that I have used every single day this month is my Blendactive. Honestly it is so easy to just whip up a quick breakfast smoothie as you blend, screw on a take away cap and you are away. I have been loving my green smoothie as the mint tastes fresh and mornings that I want a sweet kick I have been slurping away at my banana, mango and strawberry smoothie. It was really inexpensive and does a brilliant job!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KM15WKA/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1419949766&sr=1&keywords=breville+blend+active
Blend active - £29.99

Next up my new bread maker! A present from my brother and girlfriend at Christmas and a bloody brilliant one at that. It is just SO easy to make bread. You chuck everything in the bowl, knead it, prove it, knead it some more, prove it some more and then in the same bowl you made it in you pop it in the oven for 40 mins. Only one bowl used and some lovely bread to show for it. The brand is called Lekue and everyone should get one!


Working at a school I get to browse the books that appear from The Book People and I have picked up a couple of lovely cookbooks including an awesome  Low-Carb cookbook to help with the diet.


I got a lovely new teapot with a very pretty pattern recently. It has a spring feel to it which is quite refreshing especially when it seems that it will never be warm again.

http://direct.asda.com/George-Home-Meadow-Tea-Pot/001476588,default,pd.html?cgid=D26M14G01C04
 George Living - £8

This gorgeous copper and bamboo bowl has found a place in our home, goodness knows what I will put in it but my gosh it's pretty. I am loving copper at the moment and there is some really lovely stuff knocking about. If I could buy everything that I wanted I wouldn't have any space in my house!

https://www.oliverbonas.com/homeware/colour-pop-matt-bamboo-bowl-2057
 Oliver Bonas - £9.50

I am such a sucker for house pieces, I would spend so much money if I could but like I said I will soon run out of space! I just love making a house a home.

Sorry that this isn't a proper favourites, but I hope you enjoyed it all the same. Things will hopefully be back to normal next month!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment