Wednesday 21 January 2015

42 things that go through my head when working out

1. Right let's do this...
2. Where's my sports bra?
3. I can't find my sports bra, Oh well no exercise today then
4. Damn it, there it is hanging off the radiator
5. Bloody hell this thing is tight
6. Let's just do a couple of bounce tests
7. Yep, still working to hold them in
8. I'm really tired from that jumping.
9. Maybe I should just leave it for today
10. No. Come on you can do this
11. DVD on
12. Wait, where are my weights
13. Right....2 jars of sauce it is
14. Ok let's go
15. I feel good. I can do this
16. Squats. I hate squats
17. I'm tired...how long have I been doing this....
18. 2 minutes. Great
19. Why are they so smiley?
20. I'm not smiling and I'm doing exactly what they do
21. Oh good - active rest
22. No! More rest! I don't want to keep going and this is definitely not fun
23. How has she still got a full face of makeup!?
24. Do they pause half way through to retouch her makeup?
25. Why am I sweating so much!
26. Move Cat! How am I meant to squat thrust if you are lying in the way
27. What do you mean I'm only just finishing Lap 1!
28. My legs hurt
29. I wish you would stop telling me to keep with it when clearly I am on Hard level not Beginners as promised
30. I look ridiculous with these sauce jars
31. This had better be burning off 500 calories
32. I think I might cry
33. Squeeze two more in?
34. I'm actually ok just lying on the floor for now
35. Last set!
36. I've got this
37. I haven't got this
38. How am I meant to stand in the shower after?
39. I might have a bath so I can lie down
40. I hate you TV work out people
41. Finished!!! I do not feel good like they promised
42. Now I've done some exercise can I have extra cheese for dinner?

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment