Friday 5 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

If you hadn't already guessed I'm a bit partial to Christmas so what better way to find out more than to do the Christmas Tag!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
I don't really have a favourite Christmas film! I've never even seen Elf! I quite like to watch Love, Actually and I always seem to end up watching The Polar Express on TV without even meaning too!

2. When do you open your presents?
I always used to open my Santa stocking very early in the morning before sitting round with my whole family and opening presents before Chrsitmas lunch was served. The children always for to go first and even at 26 years old I am still counted as a child and get to go first!

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I have so many! My Gran always used to take her granddaughters to see The Nutcracker at Christmas and it was just magical. Also when we were little we always used to sleep over at my Grandparents house on Christmas Eve. Being excitable little things we could never get to sleep until my uncle told us that he knew Father Christmas and would wait up to tell him that he couldn't deliver the presents because the children were awake! We would go to sleep quite quickly after that!

4. Favourite Christmas food?
Pigs in blankets, Bread sauce adn Grandad's stuffing

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I got a huge board covered in Barbie clothes when I was younger - that was a pretty good year!

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Mulled wine and spiced oranges

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I always put out a mince pie, carrot and glass of milk for Father Christmas and his reindeer.

8. What tops your tree?
An angel

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A pony, I'm still waiting.

10. What is the best part about Christmas for you?
Everything! The build up, the lights, the tinsel, the smells, the music, the food, making family happy, the gifts and all of the cheese.

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment