Monday 1 December 2014

CHRISTMAS IS HERE!

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

I love Christmas! I spend most of the year wishing it was Christmas again and then getting super excited on the months leading up and now it is the 1st I can finally explode with excitement.

Of course my Christmas tree takes pride of place in my living room for the 1st December and I love the smell of tinsel and the Christmas bits that have been packed away in the attic all year waiting to be taken out of their box.


Of course no tree decorating is complete without the soundtrack of some of my favourite Christmas tunes, a mince pie and a warming drink. I never let myself listen to Christmas music until the 1st but you can be sure that it will now be played every single day until the 31st.


I am looking forward to blogging this Christmas too - I have some posts lined up for you!

I really do wish it could be Christmas everyday.

C x


No comments:

Post a Comment