Monday 29 December 2014

Christmas Presents

I thought I would share with you a selection of my Christmas Presents as I know I love seeing what other people received! I got some crackers of presents this year.


1. My main present from Leigh. I have been going on and on about how rubbish the lighting is in my kitchen and how I can never take decent photographs for Pourable Sunshine. All this is about to change as he bought me a photography light which should help improve the quality drastically!

2. My parents bought me the beautiful Rose Gold Michael Kors watch I have been lusting after for most of the year. I am in love!

3. Another Leigh present! An i-music pillow (which works with all devices including my Samsung. Not sure why it has to be called an i pillow...) so I can watch all of my youtube videos at night without disturbing him.

4. I received a couple of new cookbooks to add to my ever growing collection, one of my favourites was this one.

5. I got a very interesting looking bread maker from my brother and his girlfriend

6. Some lovely bowls from my youngest brother

7. Leigh's parents got me a cake stand to display my wares

8. A fondue for making melty chocolate and cheese!

9. My old microwaveable toy was falling apart so now I have a new one!

10. The sorting hat put me into Slytherin so Leigh thought I should have the scarf

11. Jelly Babies are my favourite sweet and now I have loads of them

12. This Camembert baker will be used more that it should be...


What did you get for Christmas that you love? Let me know in the comments below! I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

C x

*Disclaimer: I have not written this post to brag or gloat but merely to share what good taste my family have in presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment