Wednesday 1 January 2014

A Year in Review 2013

It is that time of year again where I do my yearly review. These can get a little bit cheesy so I'm going to try and keep it short.

To be honest that shouldn't be too hard because my year has been brilliant. There haven't been any lows at all, only highs and I am so lucky that once again I have had a year filled with fun, laughs, good holidays, Leigh and friends.

Here is a round up of my year in a series of pictures:

January started off very snowy with promises of things to come for 2013


In February we found a new house and set about decorating it and making it in to our own little home. Unfortunately will still only live in rental but at least we upgraded the rental


March bought about the move and the start of spring


April was a very busy month, not only was it my 25th birthday but at the end of the month we also went to New York for a week.


In May I had the lovely trip to The Savoy for afternoon tea and we also went to Field Day -a one day festival in Victoria Park London. Unfortunately that day Pumpkin got hit by a car and hurt her paw which was awful but luckily 6 months later she was as good as new


In June of course there was Glastonbury, which was my 4th year and brilliant as always


July was filled with sunny days and lots of ice-creams


We went to Leigh's uncles wedding in August which was lovely as who doesn't love the romance of it all and I caught the bouquet!



In September we jetted off to Menorca with Leigh's family and it was so nice to have 2 weeks in the sun not doing a thing


October passed in a blur of colder weather, a spa day and Halloween

And November saw the night's draw in, fireworks everywhere and I was asked to write 2 columns for a new website which was very exciting and will be going live in a few days


And lastly December with the twinkly lights, Christmas fun and parties it has rounded off my year perfectly.



I hope you have enjoyed my little yearly round up. Like I said, everything this year was just lovely and I can only hope that 2014 will be just as delightful. A very Happy New Year to you all. I wish you all the best :) 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment