Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas Pressies

I thought I would share with you all how very lucky I was this Christmas time and let you have a look see at some of the presents that were at the bottom of my stocking this year. 

Firstly some of my presents from Leigh:

He got me this beautifully shiny new hairdryer:
A few years ago Leigh bought me a necklace with a 'C' attached which I sadly lost so because he is a sweetheart he got me a new one this time with added locket, which opens out four times. Isn't it pretty?
At work I have a secret emergency food drawer so Leigh got me this handy little tin to keep the secret creme eggs in:
I also got this adorable home made stamp so I can stamp all of my creations:
And from others: 

I was very lucky this year from my parents. They got me a brand new Samsung camera. After my old one died earlier this year from Glastonbury related injuries I have been quite at a loss but lucky that is all over now as I have a shiny new one - it's 14.2 megapixel, touch screen, and has wifi so I can upload all my lovely pictures straight away if I want. It's just yummy:
My mother also cross stiched me this adorable picture. Everyone says that I look like one of girls from the gorjuss range, so I have slowly been building up a collection of things and now I have this picture which I love:
Leigh's mother knitted me these lovely hand-warmers. I haven't had anything knitted for me in years and the are very cozy:
 His parents also bought me Katy Perry's new perfume, Killer Queen. I don't normally own celebrity perfumes but I tried it in the shops a month or so ago and really like it so it went on my Christmas list. The desciption given is one of dark berries and lush plum that blend into an opulent floral heart. Just lovely:
I also received the Salted Caramel Yankee Candle which I mentioned here. It just smells divine and it's the first thing you can smell when you walk in to the house now:
  My lovely aunt and uncle got me this adorable lunchbox which I will be putting all my healthy food in for new year's diet:
One of my brothers and his girlfriend got me these two plates that I had asked for, the design on them is delightful with lots of little animals and one colourful rabbit:
My other brother got me this pretty canvas which will go perfectly in my bedroom:
And last but by no means least my Grandparents got both Leigh and I a pressure cooker which makes me very happy as kitchen accessories always do:
And those are most of the gifts I got this year, I have been very lucky indeed to have such a wonderful Christmas, not only with the presents my family have been lovely enough to give me but also the time I have had which can be found in my earlier post.

I hope you also all had a perfect Christmas.

xxx

Disclaimer: I am in no way writing this post to show off or gloat but instead to thank everyone for their lovely gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment