Wednesday 24 July 2013

Open University

So I have decided after much deliberation that I am going to do "Nineteenth Century Literature" as my penultimate course towards my Open University degree.

I was looking at 20th century but I decided in the end that although it means I will have to do another exam that I preferred the books that I will have to study:


  • Germinal
  • Northanger Abbey
  • Jane Eyre
  • Far from the Madding Crowd
  • Madame Bovary
  • The Portrait of a Lady, Oxford University Press
  • Middlemarch
  • Dombey and Son
  • The Woman in White
  • The Awakening
I can't believe that I am finally getting to see the light at the end of the tunnel with all of this and in 2 'short' years I will have a degree.

I start the new course in October and although it has been nice to have a break I am looking forward to reading all of the above, it should be interesting.

I really would recommend the OU to anyone!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment