Tuesday 30 July 2013

4 down....2 to go.....

So it is with great joy that I say that I have passed my 4th course towards my degree in English Literature.

After the amount that I worried about my exam it is such a relief to have passed and with the feedback given I now know what I need to change and improve on for my exam next year.
I found it harder to get grades above a C throughout the course, I have a lot of other things on with work and I think my essays suffered because of this, but I managed to pass the course with a C grade which is what I was expecting and it’s still ok although I will have to bring up my grades for the next couple of courses to get the best final degree mark.


I am really happy that I have passed and I also want to thank my best friend and my boyfriend for being my proof readers and support network through the whole thing and encouraging me to keep going! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment