Wednesday 24 July 2013

Love is in the air

On the 22nd July (also known as Princey's Birthday from now on) it was my boyfriend and mine 3 year anniversary.
I just wanted to dedicate a blog post to how bloody fantastic he is because he makes me smile every day, we are on the same level, he puts up with my occasional strops, he buys me flowers when I am poorly, he has stick fights with me in the park, even after 3 years I still catch him looking at me like I’m the best thing in the world, he is clever and silly and so enthusiastic about everything, especially Lego games (which I love too). With him and my cat I have my own little family and all the moments we spend together will be ones I treasure when I am old and so is he  :)
When I first met him at Glastonbury 3 years ago I wasn’t sure I wanted to get into a relationship but I am so glad I gave it a go because my life just wouldn’t be the same without him and I love him very much indeed.
I'm not even going to apologise for the soppy-ness of this whole post.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment