Saturday 20 June 2015

Glastonbury Packing List

I've gone a bit Glastonbury mad on the blog this month, but it's hard not to be excited when I know what to expect and that's a whole heap of fun!

I've put together this guide in case this is your first time and just a handy checklist if you are an old timer and want to make sure you have everything before next week!


Backpack

A selection of your favourite festival clothes, you can see mine here.


In the washbag:
Antibacterial gel
Baby wipes
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Shampoo
Deodrant
Razor
Tweezers
Minimal make-up - eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara

For the hair:
Dry shampoo
Hairbrush
Hairties/Hair grips

Randoms:
Torch
Toilet roll
Water bottle
Berroca
Sunglasses
Pen/Paper
Paracetamol
Suncream
Glowsticks
Camera
Phone

Food:
Nutri-grain bars
Multi-pack crisps

To attach:
Sleeping bag
Pillow

If you are going I hope you have such a lovely time and I'll see you on the other side!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment