Tuesday 12 August 2014

100th Post

So as the title says this is my 100th post on Pourable Sunshine!

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who read the posts that I put up, there is nothing better than hearing that you are enjoying what I talk about and it is lovely to know that I am sharing it with all of you.

As I said recently it is easy to try to maintain a perfect facade but I am trying to bring you more of the every day and try to talk to you all like I do to my best friends, rather than portraying the unreal and unattainable.

Please do let me know in the comments below if  there is anything you want me to try and talk about, or a regular feature you want to see. Your feedback means a lot to me!

Once again, thank you for being so lovely :)

C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment