Thursday 29 May 2014

Thoughtful Thursday

Reading ~ Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert

Loving ~ Cuddles with the cat whilst I read 

Wearing ~ Comfy leggings and fluffy socks


Anticipating ~ My course being finished, my exams over, and the 4 month break before the next one starts! 


Eating ~ Sundried tomato and feta pasta

Drinking~ Relentless energy drink

Wishing for ~ More money so I can buy the £200 worth of clothes I currently have in my shopping basket on Dorothy Perkins website

Craving ~ Dolly mixture


Listening to ~ From Eden by Hozier


Wondering~ If now is the best time to start redesigning my blog


Watching ~ Nothing. Although I really just want to catch up on The Vampire Diaries


Learning~ that I really should have started revising weeks ago....


Cooking ~ Homemade lemon cake


Searching ~ for the Sims 4 release date


Planning ~ If I can get away with going to the pub this weekend

Choosing~ the best way to procrastinate


Trying ~ very hard not to procrastinate



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment