Thursday 13 February 2014

Brighton Fun

If you are a reader of Miss Mint then you will have seen my Wanderlust post about mine and Leigh's day trip to Brighton.

However I took so many lovely pictures that I needed to share them all with you so there's going to be a bit of an overlap on posts but I hope you don't mind!

The day started bright and we headed down to Brighton, nearly missing our train as per usual. It doesn't matter how much time I leave we always have to rush for the train!

 
We like to share.....

Once in Brighton we went for breakfast at Bill's. I booked ahead and I'm glad I did because it was heaving by the time we left. We spent ages looking at all the jams and chutneys but in the end we decided to go for a Mango Chutney and it is delicious. When I get paid I'm definitely going to buy all of their stock!


After breakfast we went down to the pier managing to get caught in this crazy wind, rain, hail combo so we stayed in the arcade until it stopped and then went to the end of the pier to take some pictures of the choppy sea and sun dappled sky.

 
 
Next up we went and got some chips and had a walk along the beach in the sun before it started hailing again.
We ran up to the station to get the train to Stamner House where we had booked Afternoon Tea. The place was gorgeous and we pigged out on quite a bit of food which given how much we had already eaten was quite a challenge.


After tea we headed back to London! 

This is definitely the shorter version of the day trip if you want to read the full blown account then head over here and give some of my other blog posts a read too. 

Happy Valentines kids! 

Cara x

No comments:

Post a Comment