Wednesday 25 September 2013

Autumn/Winter Mini Shop

I went away for 2 weeks and when I came back it was autumn, which is fine by me because Autumn/Winter are my favourite seasons and conveniently I had just got paid!


I am also lucky enough to work a 10min walk away from Westfields, Stratford so it is just a hop, skip and a jump away from lots of lovely shops. 

Unfortunately however I only had 40mins as I popped over in my lunch break so I might have to go back and have a proper look but the below are some bits that caught my eye that I think will be brilliant in my new wardrobe.

Firstly; every year I say to myself that I am going to buy some nice sensible leather gloves because I am a grown up but then every year gloves like these come along and I just can't help myself. Look at their faces!! How was I meant to leave them on the shelf?!

 Primark - £2

I got a plain black baggy warm jumper as well which I can wear to work and also for tv days.
 Primark - £7

The top also goes really well with the below midi-skirt which has an elasticated waist (perfect for allowing for those warm carby winter meals). The fabric is stretchy and a in a very autumny green colour with black threaded through


Primark - £8

I also picked up this tartan long sleeved top. I have never worn anything tartan before so I am a bit unsure how I feel about this but it looked really warm and tartan is doing the fashion rounds at the moment so I thought why not. I've been wearing this with leggings and boots.

Primark - £6

This was my favourite clothes item that I bought, although it was from Primark it has a Dorothy Perkins feel about it and the material is quite thick which I find sometimes lacks in Primark clothes. It comes to just below the knee and although not ideal with the short sleeves I plan on wearing this with a black cardi over the top on colder days.

 Primark - £13

I also needed a new scarf and after looking around and picking up some plain black ones (ideal when you have to get on the underground as the dirt wont show) I found this one  artfully arranged on a hanger. It is super soft and quite long which I find important. Although I normally prefer snoods the colours on this made it too pretty to pass up and as I used my student discount in Dorothy Perkins this scarf actually only cost me £3 with the savings!


Dorothy Perkins - £12

I also picked up these earrings because you can never have enough jewellery and the looks a bit like autumn leaves! 
Primark - £1.50 

And finally - my favourite item that I picked up have to be these boots. I was looking at some Chelsea boots but the ones I had last year fell apart quite quickly and I wanted something quite sturdy. I found it in these boots. They are black - so versatile with outfits, they have a small heel to them which provides a thicker sole with a decent grip which will be fantastic if it starts to snow. They have the softest fur around the top for keeping my feet warm and they are SO comfortable. I love these shoes!


Dorothy Perkins - £32

Like I said I haven't quite finished my Autumn/Winter shop yet but I need to wait for my bank balance to top back up again as unfortunately Leigh tells me that paying bills is more important that buying new clothes........

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment