Sunday 29 June 2014

June Favourites

The sun is shining and it's been a very happy month. Here are some things I've been loving in June.

Music

Clean Bandit's new album - New Eyes - is a brilliant summer album filled with lots of tracks that Clean Bandit fans will know plus some new fun tunes that evoke a sense of summer spirit.My favourite tracks are Telephone Banking and Come Over.


I am also loving this track from Budapest by George Ezra


Books

I have just started reading The Wrong Knickers by Bryony Gordon and it's as funny as the reviews say. It's current and about a girl who's my age who lives in London so what's not to love! I've been buying quite a few books recently for my summer holidays and am planning on doing a Summer Holiday book review soon.

Food/Drink

I have been loving ginger this month. Ginger Beer, Ginger Cider, Ginger with rum. It is most definitely my drink of the summer.

I had to work an event this month and there was the nicest man there selling his jams and chutneys. They are all homemade and very, very good. I got these two, but I might have to get in touch and try to order some of the BBQ marinade as well. You can have a look at the other's here


Home

I've not really been home shopping this month but I did pick up some silicon cupcake cases and I am never going back. I'm not even sure how I have gone this long without owning any!


Life

I went home for the first time in 6 months this month! I should see my parents more than I do really since they are only an hour away but it was lovely to spend the day at home in the garden having a BBQ and a chat. I am loving the fact that we will also get to see them on our holiday!

Fashion

You can find a list of all my new favourite fashion bits on my Pay Day Haul post!

I also popped into Primark and picked up a few items including a whole heap of amazing summer nails!


C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment