Tuesday 10 June 2014

Happy in the Sun

I have just been in such a good mood recently!

I am going to put this all down to the fact that I have finished Uni for the year and now I can start to enjoy summer without feeling like I should be revising or reading another nineteenth century novel.


I think my exam went ok....I probably could have done a bit better and I didn't come out of there feeling that confident, given that I forgot one of the critics I needed to remember, but trying to learn 17 of them is quite tricky, especially when you only leave 4 days to cram as much in as possible.  I figure that even if I have to retake I've still only got one more year left before it is all over and I have a degree! So looking forward to that!

There is just something about having a window open in the summer with the blue sky outside and a cool breeze floating through (with the sound of the Wallace and Gromit theme tune being played on the trumpet), this is about as close as I am going to get to summer with work every day but it is enough for now!

I am loving being able to plan my holiday which is in almost a month, read books that don't make me think too hard, catch up on all my tv shows, eat burgers, sip down some ginger cider and get a tan.

I've got a few blog posts that I want to cover and now Uni is over I can also spend more time writing, so I want to try and make several features. I have just introduced my Thoughtful Thursday and for a while now I have been trying to post a recipe on a Sunday, but I think I should be posting about 3 times a week so that's the aim!

Work is good, Friends are good, Home is good, Love is good, Life is bloody good!

I hope that you are just as happy :)

C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment