Monday 10 March 2014

Life Changes

I can finally talk about my very good news! About a month ago I went and landed myself a brand new shiny job and after working out my notice I have left my old job, which although is quite sad as I have been there for 3 years and made some great friends, I am going to something that I will absolutely adore!

I am moving on to a role in Events, Admissions and Marketing at a girls school and I am very excited as events/events planning is something that I have been trying to get into for a couple of years now but you know the old Catch 22 - if you don't have the experience etc etc. But I have managed to get a foot in the door and with it a chance to gain some knowledge. It's more money and more holidays as well which is always a bonus!

I start on the 17th so in the meantime I have a week off work to pour over some cookbooks and some find some recipes to cook and show you....


It'll also be so nice to get out and see some of London, do some cooking and spend some time with friends. It's rare just to have some time off to get some things done....although no doubt I will just sleep and sit in front of the TV!


Good times ahead :)


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment