Friday 14 March 2014

Clean Bandit - at The Laundry

Clean Bandit blared into my eardrums a couple of months ago, I first mentioned them in my January Favourites and I haven't stopped loving them since. They have a amazing mix of classic, electro with a dash of pop thrown in. 

Imagine my delight when we managed to get a couple of tickets in a ballot to a special, intimate gig - which considering they are playing the big festival circuit this year is a big deal.


We followed the signs to a warehouse type venue in Hackney called The Laundry and grabbed ourselves a couple of very overpriced drinks and settled in by a column to give us a little bit more space to dance.


The cheers started as they took to the stage and off they went! They played all the songs I knew like Mozart's House, Rather Be, and A+E. They played their new single and also covered Wildfire by SBTRKT and Show Me Love by Robin S.

It was a brilliant night and so fantastic to be in such a little venue hearing the songs I've been singing in my kitchen for weeks!


If you haven't already give them a listen, they are going to be huge.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment